Sunday, April 15, 2012

A season of waiting and uncertainties ...

I apologize for my lack of blogging lately.  I currently do not have wi-fi which makes blogging a little difficult.  


I also have no idea what is going on with my life.  I have entered into a stage of waiting.  And tomorrow, I am supposed to report to my job in Portland about whether I am coming back for the summer ... and honestly ... I don't know.  I haven't heard from God about whether I should go back or not and I have no pull towards Portland or San Francisco.  I am not going to make any drastic life changing decisions ... So I suppose I am just going to stay here and wait.


With all of that said, I hope to come home for a visit in May.  But if not, for certain I will be home for a week in June 13th/14 thru the 19th and again in July the 2nd thru the 5th.  I really hope to see all of my friends and family and to visit all my favorite spots and enjoy some beautiful Portland weather *hopefully*.


Half Moon Bay and the lack of sun absolutely kills me and has trapped me in a lot of negativity lately and has made me incredibly homesick.  I could use some prayers.  


Anyway, loveyou all.

No comments:

Post a Comment